Thursday, September 2, 2010

ENERGIZER BUNNY HOSENPFEFFER

Dear Energizer Battery Makers:

I have purchased in the last couple months two packs of Energizer EZ Change #10 batteries for my hearing aids---one pack was purchased in my Hometown at a CVS, and the other just this week at a pharmacy out of town--

in both cases the batteries are lasting as little as a few minutes or a couple of hours and then having to replace--maybe 2 of the 8 batteries last the 4 days or so as when I buy other (even store brand) batteries....

This is unacceptable and I have spent 20 bucks and only had maybe 4 batteries that lasted...I will go without my hearing aids if I have only these batteries to buy---and no I don't have the package, nor the receipt, nor the lot number---why in Gods name would I keep that, when as a normal consumer it is a reasonable expectation to buy batteries and they work....deliver me. I feel like taking your pink energizer bunny that supposedly keeps going and boiling his furry little pink rear end...and it wouldn't bother me because I couldn't HEAR him screaming....vent complete..I'm out an Andrew Jackson, people...work with me here.

 What? Excuse me? sorry, but I cant hear you....

No comments: