Wednesday, December 22, 2010

POOTIE SAYS, PART I

 Ok, so I'm just a tad biased that I believe the "Pottamus B. Rex" is a rascally rascal.....thanks to the text message and his Mommas keeping me situationally aware, I am able to capture the true essence of my Grandson, whose real name escapes me---we all know and love him as our Pottamus...he and I have a window into each others soul, despite what Mom and Grandma think--they just don't understand. So here is an offering of the Pottamus and some of the things he says...(as long as there is Chocolate milk he will be ok..)


"Mama my blue heart is gonna break if you don't get me some chocolate milk!


Pottamus asked for his chocolate milk after lunch...I had to inform him that

the beloved Ovaltine supply had diminished.....he told me "Well that's just

great mom!"....he wont drink white milk anymore. It's time for a detox....



... last night I tried to get him to eat squash and he held the fork to his

mouth and looked at me & said "are you sure about this?"



Pootie says: "Mommy I don't feel good, I think I'm sick"... so I asked him what was

wrong & he said "my tummy is hurting, i think it needs chocolate milk".



Pootie to Tah on the phone:

"I wanna come home"

Tah: "Where are you now?"

Pootie: "I'm Home but I wanna come home"..(Home in S.C. But meaning

Macon)....sigh...



Pootie said "Mama I got the gouch". I asked him what the gouch was and he

said "yeah you know like George has the gouch."



Pootie is trying to use a toilet paper roll as a brace because "his knee is

jacked up".....



Pootie said "my tummy likes to drink because I have biceps."



Pootie said he got his pants from Charlotte Ruses (ladies apparel).....(note to self: Spend more time with Daniel and Tah)



Pootie just said this to Daniel: "Daddy when you get up in the morning, you

better watch out for the Grinch. He will hit you in the face...."

No comments: