Monday, March 21, 2011

POTTAMUS SAYS, PART II

Pootie said : mama what time is it? Me: time for you to get a watch Bud!


Pootie: no really mom! Me: it's 0830. Pootie: alright it is time to go to

George's house then.



Pootie said if I don't stop being mean to him then he is going home....to

George's house.



Pottamus says: (on being reminded to share his toys with the little girl

Amanda watches during the day) "I AM sharing them, Mama--I'm sharing them

with MYSELF!"



Pootie: Mama, my eye is bothering me.


Me: well what's wrong with it?


Pootie: it keeps watering


Me: Let me see it, are you OK?


Pootie: Yea, it's because I was crying for Tah.



(In the parking lot at Applebees Pootie and me both crying....here's the text

a few minutes later between Amanda and me).


Tah: Pootie ok now?


Boogs: hes better, he keeps saying its all gunna be ok.. bless his heart he


loves tah-


Tah: Tah is a big fat crybaby..


He loves his pottamus though.


Boogs: we just pulled in the kmart parkin lot ; daniel said cmon buddy lets


go shoppin.pootie said i like shoppin but i love george....






Daniel was dancing & being silly and Itold Pootie his Daddy was nuts. Pootie

said "yea, im gunna kick him in the nuts."





Pootie was eating his dinner; he said-

 "Mama are you proud of me for eating


my food?"


Me: "yes I am, you did a good job!"


Pootie: "Does it make your heart happy?"


Me: "My heart happy?? Well yes it does!"


Pootie: "gimme a hug mama!"


...Best hug in the world....; then he says "My biceps are getting bigger."





Pootie is watching twilight ; he said "whew! those 'wolfus' (wolves) are

fat!"





.. last night I tried to get him to eat squash and he held the fork to his

mouth and looked at me and said "are you sure about this?"



Pootie says mommy I don't feel good, I think I'm sick. so I asked him what was

wrong; he said "my tummy is hurting, I think it needs chocolate milk."







Pottamus: "Want a tissue?"

Tah: "No thanks, pal."

Pottamus: "You got snots?"

Tah: "No buddy, I don't."

Pottamus: (Blows nose in tissue-then hands it to me)

"Here go-I don't want it anymore"



I caught pootie dozing off; i asked him if he was ready for bed and he said

no. I then asked him if he wanted to go lay down he said no. A few minutes

later he said "mama are you tired?" i said "yea."  He said "Well do you wanna go

chill out & watch the grinch with our shoes off?"



Pootie to Tah on the phone:

"Are you in the Army?"


Tah: "Yes I am, Pottamus...what are you in? The Army or Marine Corps"?


(Pause)....


I'm in the house..."

No comments: