Monday, August 22, 2016

Skittles or Shi**les?

Dear Skittle People;
Just purchased a bag of AMERICA MIX Skittles because when this boy tastes the rainbow, by God it's going to be a Red,White,and Blue American rainbow---which brings me to the issue.

The American mix is red white blue and lighter blue; specifically, the lighter blue skittle in question is 'Yumberry'.
 
Well, folks, I've got news for you.

If incorporated with a handful of other skittles, it taints the others; if taken by itself, it must be taken the same way one would take medicine-- in short, there is nothing 'Yum' about this skittle.

I would suggest renaming it to dingleberry or even polecat pissberry, because it is nasty. Let's dance with who brought us, ok? Please ixnay on the isspay. I have to go take a pull off my listerine bottle now. 

George Fisher
Skittle Eater

P.S. Bet you thought I was going to say the light blue one was a shi**le, didn't you?

No comments: