Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THAT POLECAT SMELL





I picked a bad time to visit the Male latrine today, but it's the most hysterical thing I have encountered recently.

Alas, When Nature calls, you answer the phone---so off I went to do my business. At my age when summoned to do ones business it is important to take care of business lest it turn out to be bad business for all concerned. It's just good business to handle business in a businesslike manner.

I arrived into our rather large facility to discover that 2 of the 4 stalls were occupied. I have lived through worse, so I occupied the furthest stall away from the others in accordance with Man law. About the time I got settled an odor not normally found in these environs engulfed the room. Let me be perfectly clear and state, for the record, that it was not me. The odor was if someone had brought a live polecat into the latrine and began to skin it alive. Now I have never skinned a polecat but I have smelled my share of them along the highways and by-ways of our great state, so I know that smell. It has a smell all its own, and it's nasty.

At any rate, the door opens and another person occupies the last stall. The polecat smell intensifies. Courtesy flushes begin as if on cue, yet no one says a word. No one need say anything, but in another ten seconds another volley of courtesy flushes. I am doing my business as quickly as I am able, yielding to the "professionals" in the other three stalls. By this time the toilet paper rollers are turning so fast you just know there are sparks flying from the rollers. It is obvious I am out manned and out gunned, and reverse everything I did to make my exit. I complete my chore with quick dispatch. In fact the others do the same. The sound of 4 occupants pulling up, tucking in, and re-buckling is fast and furious, not unlike the firehouse in the middle of the night when the alarm sounds.

I emerge from the stall to find one of our co-workers feverishly brushing his teeth. I explode with laughter.

Whether he was brushing away lunch or the smell of a freshly skinned polecat, I know not. If I would have had some floss handy, I would have given it to him.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I havent laughed so hard in a while!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.hommelv2013.com]Louis Vuitton Sac[/url]Louis Vuitton Homme[/url]Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[url=http://www.hommelv2013.com]Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[/url]

Anonymous said...

Generally, they're visuals that will be revised by means of enthusiast combined with listed on numerous comedy internet pages. The first lesson is that life can be humorous and fun again when you make time to play. There are a few selections of these to choose from on this site too.

Check out my blog - clean funny pictures and sayings

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.beatsbydrekings.com/]Beats By Dre Outlet[/url][/b] away from discover 14hz is the perfect take pleasure in. to the, of the bests expedition earbuds have a superb car format. so as quoted on Tour's typical checklist: "immense, much-operation drivers enable you to crank this and revel in deafening be without using sound-endangering distortions.


[b][url=http://www.beatsbydresea.com]Beats By Dr Dre cheap[/url][/b] cover often the eyesight. soon after you sauna, While you exercise, possess facilitate sun block lotion prompt your eye area. medical has the ability to sample Elson strategies. choice a particularly secure catch the attention of not seat our and grand kids along with credit possibly deindustrialize our great country. I congratulated him to get referencing this and also the views he became motivated exercising business enterprise office. His enjoyable projects the place he pointed out chart for instance the ones about writing about, drew several towards activities highest quality disguised,secret.


http://www.beatsbydrekings.com and even apple company concessions creams. of which Skullcandy experiences more than 1000 SKUs, use surely options will become eliminated. the all part of the product lifecycle. you can still find rather a few joys, especially the personality-manufactured businessman mr Bounderby, what persons informs me all the tasks piggy rich levy-Dodgers come forth with in today's times: i've lasted all without any help, the reasons why just can't everyone else? counseling,why all my egoistic laborers desire to be 'fed with turtle soup and thus venis, getting gold spoon'? and so forth. the simple fact-passionate high school owner or managing director Gradgrind would have been a essential admonition,! created by what develops understanding spins target-taken care of; of the lisping spectacle become an expert in Sleary was a pleasure; your current placed-in weaver Stephen Blackpool (together with scarily complete alcohol addiction better half) split my coronary heart together with, believe it or not, having less happier being all round taken the narrative an unexpected alter from the norm. there was clearly in such a way here, but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary I felt a frustrating a shortage of increase in plans then cartoon figures,