Monday, November 10, 2008

Electile Dysfunction

Its over.
My man (and Woman) didn't win. Curses. Oh well. Roosevelt died and MacArthur got fired, and the world kept turning. I have had enough politics for a while. UNCLE!

We have lived through Democrat administrations before, and America will survive regardless of whichever party tries to run it in the ground. These days, there's plenty of blame and middle fingers to go around. Lets keep em all pointed in the direction of Washington, DC, though. I hope whatever happens they are ALL inspired enough to get off their collective asses and get with it.

More importantly, Whats the media going to do? My God, no mud to sling? We might have to go back and watch Britney Spears.

As for me, Baseball season is over. This is the time of year to pick up a good book or three and read. The only thing in the world, really, that matters (besides that) is Soldiers, and possibly the next time I might get some fried chicken.

P.S. Governor Palin, I am going to miss you.

No comments: