Sunday, August 19, 2007

9 Days and counting...


My quest for tickets to any of the Cubs/Brewers series the week I go to Chicago has been resolved. After having gone onto the Cubs website and clicking and pointing for no less than 578 times to find available seating, i then found an 800 number to call and purchase tickets. Even that was painful and the seats are 4 different rows and one behind the other-not that it matters. I received the tickets to the game on the 28th in the mail and now have them in my greedy little palm.

The standings today show the Cubs and Brewers both tied for first in their division, so these games will be important.

I totally forgot there's another team in Chicago called the White Sox, so we have adjusted our flight schedules so we can catch the 1:05 pm game on Monday. Haven't gotten tickets yet but will order this week. The Sox are not even close to being in a pennant race so tickets should be an easy find.
In the meantime I am also doing research on the good places to eat and drink in Chicago. I plan on giving my lower gastrointestinal tract a severe workout.

Only one thing potentially hangs in the balance, and that's Hurricane Dean.

No comments: