Thursday, August 23, 2007

Knucksie & Mans Best Friend-Then and Now





Mans best friend and I attended a baseball game last Saturday night and I thought it would be a good idea if we had our photo made in front of Phil Niekros statue--(Phil Niekro is my favorite Pitcher of all time) We had a picture made there about ten years ago, but then I could pick Joe up and carry him everywhere. I didn't have to pick him up this time. The Braves got the stem winding dog mess beat out of them by the Diamondbacks, but no matter. It is a wonderful thing to go to a baseball game with your son. I think the book of Deuteronomy addresses it in the bible. And of course everything is better with Mans best Friend. I could even eat liver if Joe was with me. Looking at the photos make me wonder where all the time went...in ten years I hope he will still want to get his picture made with me with Phil.

I wish I could take him to Chicago with me next week.

No comments: